AccuWage Online 2019
AccuWage Online is a free internet application offered by the Social Security Administration (SSA) that enables you to check EFW2 (W-2 Wage and Tax Statement) and EFW2C (W-2C Corrected Wage and Tax Statement) formatted wage files for format correctness before submitting them to SSA.
AccuWage Online can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log on to Business Services Online (BSO)
- Select the ‘Report Wages to Social Security’ link
- Accept the attestation
- Once on the Electronic Wage Reporting (EWR) home page, select the fourth tab labeled AccuWage Online and then click the AccuWage Online link to access the AccuWage Online Home page.
- EFW2 Publication 42-007 provides the electronic format for submitting annual Form W-2 Copy A (Wage and Tax Statement W-2) data
- EFW2C Publication 42-014 provides the electronic format for submitting annual Form W-2C Copy A (Corrected Wage and Tax Statement W-2C) data