North Carolina 2011 Individual Tax Return Forms

D-400 with TC  Individual Income Tax Return and Form D-400TC, Individual Tax Credits (You must include Form D-400TC if you claim any tax credits.) [web fill-in, instructions] D-400 without TC   Individual Income Tax Return (no tax credits) [web fill-in, instructions] D-401  Individual Income Tax Instructions for Form D-400 More forms Tax Rate Schedule for Tax Year […]